Monday 2 July 2012

Wouldn't it be nice...if even more of us joined in Sprinkle of Glitter's 'Love of the Day'!

Now if you don't know who Sprinkle of Glitter is then be ashamed of yourself. Well don't be, but I love her and she brightens up my days and puts a smile on my face with her blog posts and YouTube videos so I feel you should all go check her out (not in THAT way...dirty minds). Basically Sprinkle of Glitter is a yummy mummy beauty blog/vlog type lady who shares her love of cosmetics, interior designs and anything sparkly with all of her chums on ther internet!

She has begun a new series on her blog called 'Love of the Day' in which she has a different object for the day and everyone shares a love of their own. Monday is clothes:

(The lovely Louise also known as Sprinkle of Glitter: Image from her blog http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk)
I thought I'd join in with the series and share an item of clothing. I've chosen to share this white fit and flare dress from Oasis and there's a bit of a story behind this dress! I bought it to wear for my graduation but then found a dress I loved more (and that was substantially cheaper) so returned it as I thought it was a bit pricey just to keep. However now I can't seem to stop lusting after it and I feel I might have to re-purchase. Unfortunately I'm struggling to justfy a situation in which I would need a white dress (I can be a little bit clumsy and feel white is a bit of a risky colour for me!) and it's still the same price it was when I returned it for being too pricey. I feel this dress and me are not meant to be. I do love it though. Any opinions on the dress!?

I really like this idea for a series so might do a few more posts if they prove popular!

Bye for now :)
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi! that dress is super pretty! Its just so simple with a little splash of colour with the belt! I can see what you mean though, a white dress can be tricky to pull off.

    Come and enter my give away! :) you could win a Stila eye shadow palette!!

    Jen xxx
    www.itsablondeslife7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just loved the splash of turquoise and the idea that you could change the look of it with any colour simply by changing the belt!

      Delete
  2. I agree! I'll be sure to pop back and see your loves! :) http://beautybellex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I'll be sure to check out your blog too! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a nice dress, I couldn't wear it because i'm so accident prone, there would be chocolate or squash or something over it in two seconds.
    C x

    http://ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I feel about it! I'm so concerned that I'd do something like spill red wine down it the first time I ever wore it but it is oh so tempting to go and buy it...again lol

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much :D I think the whole series is such a great idea that I'm going to try and do a few more!

    ReplyDelete